Atlow, St. Philip & St. James

Atlow, St. Philip & St. James

The original chapel at Atlow was mentioned in the Chronicles of Dunstable in 1278.  Rebuilt twice, the second time in 1874 by Stevens & Robinson, it was then that the dedication was changed from All Saints to St. Philip and St. James.

 


Facilities

Features

Atlow Lane
Atlow
Derbyshire
DE6 3EJ


Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE