Brampton, St. Mark

Brampton, St. Mark

The Lower Brampton Mission which was built in 1894 was replaced by a hall in 1939 which initially served both as a school and a church.

The building was replaced in 1960.


Facilities

Features

St Mark's Road
Brampton
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
S40 1DH

The Revd Karen Elizabeth HAMBLIN - Priest in charge
(01246) 913688

Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE