Brampton, St. Thomas

Brampton, St. Thomas

St. Thomas' started as a Commissioners' Building and was rebuilt by Joseph Mitchell in 1846-48.  A spacious chancel was added in 1891 by Naylor and Sale.

The interior is notable for the fact that it has no pillars and a wonderful painted ceiling.

The church underwent a major refurbishment in 1998-99.

 


Facilities

Features

Chatsworth Road
Brampton
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
S40 3AW


Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE