SEARCH FOR A CHURCH

Diocese of Derby Parish Churches

VIEW BY:
Rebuilt in 1863.   ... MORE
View this church
St Mary, Sutton Scarsdale
                 
Being attached to the English Heritage maintained Sutton Scarsdale Hall, the church shares the car park with a side gate into the churchyard.  The church itself predates the Hall and was likely built with the old Manor by the Grey family of... MORE
View this church
Emmanuel, Swadlincote
  
Emmanuel was built in 1846, as part of the growth of the town of Swadlincote. It is built in the Early English style and is a Grade II listed building. It had strong connections with the Wragg family, who were local industrialists. They donated most... MORE
View this church
Chancel, St Andrew, Swanwick
       
Swanwick St. Andrew's, a grade II listed church, was completed in 1859 and the tower added in 1902. The east window by Martin Travers is dedicated to those who perished in the Great War: the west window was designed and made by J.E. Nuttgens,... MORE
View this church
St James' church was restored in 1874-76.  Remains from the original building include the tower and the Harpur Chapel in which there are effigies from the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries of the Harpur and Rolleston families.   ...... MORE
View this church

Pages