SEARCH FOR A CHURCH

Diocese of Derby Parish Churches

VIEW BY:
St Peter, Belper
           
St Peter's church, Belper was opened in 1824 in response to a growing population after the Industrial Revolution and also in thanks for peace after war (it is one of those known as Waterloo churches). The building comprises nave, chancel... MORE
View this church
St Swithun, Belper
         
Built in 1912-3 as a Mission Church, St Swithun’s has always been part of St Peter's Parish in Belper. The church has a simple but beautiful nave and chancel, fairly typical of its date.   Though built to seat 250 on tightly spaced pews,... MORE
View this church
This early Gothic style church was built in 1846-8 on a site given by the Duke of Devonshire.   ... MORE
View this church
Originally built as a private chapel in the 18th century the building was then restored in 1869.  ... MORE
View this church
St Werburgh, Blackwell
         
Blackwell Parish is one of the ancient parishes of Derbyshire.  St Werburgh’s stands proudly overlooking the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.  Undoubtedly a church has stood on this site from at least the 7th century and a religious... MORE
View this church

Pages