SEARCH FOR A CHURCH

Diocese of Derby Parish Churches

VIEW BY:
Built in 1889-91 ... MORE
View this church
St Andrew, Twyford
         
St Andrew’s Twyford is a tiny church, built by the Knight of St John for travellers crossing the Trent at Twyford Ferry.  It features a Norman chancel arch and base of the tower, a 13th century chancel and nave constructed in the 18th century.... MORE
View this church
During the reign of Henry II, the church was given to the priory of Thurgarten.  The Norman archways still remain and there is a 13th century chancel. When the building was being restored in 1877 by Norman Shaw, a bellcote was also added... MORE
View this church
St Laurence, Walton on Trent
         
St Laurence's is a large church, with plenty that is of interest, in particular the substantial Perpendicular tower and the late Norman south arcade.  The chancel is 13th century with trefoiled sedilia, while the large south transept was a... MORE
View this church
Built in 1916   ... MORE
View this church

Pages