Breaston, St. Michael

Breaston, St. Michael

Originally a chapel of ease in the parish of Sawley dating back to the early 13th century.  When the church was rebuilt in 1350 the chancel was extended and the building underwent further restoration in 1871 and 1895.

Three new bells were hung in 1919 making a total of 6 bells.

 


Facilities

Features

Main Street
Breaston
Derbyshire
DE72 3DX

Revd Christopher Smedley
(01332) 872242 (Rector) / smedley7@btinternet.com or (01332) 872094 (Church office)

Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE