Charlesworth, St. John the Evangelist

Charlesworth, St. John the Evangelist

c1308 a chapel dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene was on this site but after the dissolution of the monasteries fell into disrepair. 

The current Church of England church was built in 1848-9 by J. Mitchell.

 

 


Facilities

Features

Marple Road
Charlesworth
Derbyshire
SK13 5DA

Revd Felicity Walters
01457 852431 / walters@revfelicity.plus.com

Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE