Derby, St John the Evangelist

Derby, St John the Evangelist

St John the Evanglist, Derby, a grade II* listed building, was built in 1828.  A Commissioners’ Church by Francis Goodwin, it was designed in imitation of the buildings at Cambridge.  The chancel, designed by W.G. Giles, was added in 1871.


Facilities

Toilets
Place for quiet reflection

Features

Stained Glass
Historical Significance

Mill Street/ Bridge Street (off Friargate)
Derby
DE1 3HZ

Revd Canon Elaine Jones
0115 9302080 / canonelaine.stjohns@gmail.com or Wardens Mr Marshall: ehtm@wkmarshall.co.uk / Claire Warsop: clairewarsop69@gmail.com 

Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE