Upper Langwith with Langwith Bassett, Holy Cross

Upper Langwith with Langwith Bassett, Holy Cross

During the reign of Henry II, the church was given to the priory of Thurgarten.  The Norman archways still remain and there is a 13th century chancel.

When the building was being restored in 1877 by Norman Shaw, a bellcote was also added.


Facilities

Features

Rectory Road
Upper Langwith
Mansfield
Derbyshire
NG20 9RE

The Revd John Edward Draycott (Rector)
(01623) 618972 / john.draycott@sky.com 

Open times: BACK TO RESULTS PAGE