SEARCH FOR A CHURCH

Diocese of Derby Parish Churches

VIEW BY:
St. John the Baptist - Clowne Parish Church was built in 1138. Originally a monastic foundation, situated adjacent to the Ridgeway route from Mansfield to Worksop Priory, it provided comfort and shelter to many travellers. At first dedicated as All... MORE
View this church
St James, Codnor
Codnor and Loscoe were made into one Ecclesiastical Parish in 1844, when the Church at Crosshill was built. Codnor and Loscoe were previously part of the Parishes of Denby, Heanor and Pentrich. The Church was consecrated by the Bishop of Lichfeild... MORE
View this church
The original church on this site was built in 1847-8 but was then replaced in 1988.   ... MORE
View this church
A Grade II listed building dating back to 1846. ... MORE
View this church
Built in 1877 for the workers at the Cressbrook Mill and extended in 1903.   ... MORE
View this church

Pages